Thursday, December 24, 2009

Outside the Camp #1

Here am I---Send Me


I am excited to share what the Lord has been doing in my families life over the past several months. My parents have always wanted to be involved in foreign missions, but up until recently God has always had other plans for them. The past year my parents and siblings have been praying about an opportunity to serve the Lord in missions, and as time has gone by God has directed my family to join World TEAM. World TEAM is a mission agency that focuses on church planting in unreached people groups around the globe. My family has been praying about an opportunity to serve the Lord with them in Cameroon, Africa. The Lord provided the money for my family to take a vision trip to see first hand the ministries going on in Cameroon and see where they would best fit. They had an awesome trip and are confident that God has called them to Cameroon. Now they are in the process of raising financial support.

1 comment:

Nsubuga Daniel said...

I felt so happy when I read your desire to serve in missions and especially in Africa. Sara sent me your blog page and since then those stories have been a source of blessings to me and encouragement. How I wish here in Uganda we get some one with the heart of missions and heart off planting churches and we welcomed to join the great commission. God bless you so much, as we look forward to meeting in the everlasting. Daniel Nsubuga